Unlimited evolution and beauty!
Iceram ceramic brackets possess high translucency
, offer patients increased comfort in addition to a much-desired "invisibility" without affecting the expected clinical performance.
Made with pure polycrystalline aluminum oxide at a concentration of more than 99%, Iceram brackets are the result of state-of-the-art sintering technology, which allows increased precision and comfortable shapes.
Especially designed to provide efficiency and performance to the orthodontist
, its concave base enables a perfect fit to dental anatomy. The ceramic base design, equivalent to the traditional metal mesh, provides superior mechanical retention.
• Outstanding translucency and invisibility;
• Maximum comfort due to its reduced dimensions and rounded contours;
• More anatomical base providing improved fit and retention;
• Superior finish with a highly smooth surface;
• Totally stain resistant;
• High resistance to fractures on wings and hooks;
• Easy positioning of elastics and ligatures;
• Super polished slot reduces friction;
• Precision of angles and torques;
• The brackets are resistant to pigmentation although the patient should also be advised to avoid certain habits such as smoking and the consumption of drinks with dyes to provide a sense of invisibility throughout the treatment.