Iceram-s, better esthetics and comfort!
Iceram Sapphire brackets are made of monocrystalline ceramic, also known as Sapphire. Sapphire is among the most transparent and resistant materials available in nature. Iceram-S is produced with state-of-the-art technology from a single sapphire crystal. The result is a superior esthetic bracket providing maximum comfort. Iceram Sapphire are the most transparent brackets available in esthetic market today. Their extremely transparent and polished appearance makes them virtually undetectable.
Iceram Sapphire is currently the smallest, most transparent and most comfortable esthetic bracket on the market. Focusing on providing better clinical performance and improved comfort, in addition to remarkable esthetics, its size has been reduced and the design is now more rounded and contoured. The following changes have been achieved:
• Lower profile
• Reduced sizes
• More rounded/contoured edges
• Same reliable retention
Transparency | Esthetics:
• Made of Sapphire, which ensures the greatest transparency possible;
• Pigmentation-resistant, providing a sense of invisibility throughout the treatment;
• Reduced size, especially in the canines and bicuspids, providing increased comfort and esthetics for the patient.
• Lower profile and more rounded edges;
• Lower profile than any other sapphire bracket available on the market today;
• Precise fit to each tooth.
Performance | Resistance:
• Canine and premolar hooks are extremely resistant;
• Highly-resistant to torque in wings and hooks;
• Easy positioning of elastics and ligatures;
• Super polished and abrasion resistant Ceramic slot;
• Benchmark-quality and cutting-edge technology retention system; the ceramic microparticles in the base provide outstanding mechanical retention;
• Predictable removal with minimal risk of damage to the tooth enamel.
More transparent, super polished sapphire slots, lower profile, reduced size, all angles are rounded, contoured all-around for more comfort and retention with ceramic microparticles.