Superior esthetics and mechanics in a single bracket!
Iceram SLB brackets are made with the purest polycrystalline aluminum oxide at a concentration of over 99%, resulting from cutting-edge sintering technology, enabling more accurate and comfortable shapes. Iceram SLB features greater translucency, providing much desired invisibility with all the mechanical efficiency of a self-ligating bracket.
Its interactive clip receives a rhodium coating process that provides a whitish touch, similar to natural tooth color, ensuring the esthetics required from a ceramic bracket.
• Outstanding esthetics
• Do not stain and do not require the use of elastic ligatures
• Maintenance with longer intervals.
• Combines esthetics with remarkable mechanical results
• Facilitates oral hygiene
• More comfort for the patient
• The brackets are pigmentation-resistant although the patient should also be advised to avoid certain habits such as smoking and consumption of drinks with dyes to provide a sense of invisibility throughout the treatment.
Control each treatment phase!
• Alignment and leveling
Round and rectangular wires slide freely, without friction, smoothly triggering the process of moving teeth seeking brackets’ alignment and leveling.
• Finalization of cases
At this active phase, rectangular archwires enable the finalization of case, roots verticalization, less risk of root resorption and better torque and rotational control.