Advanced Series tubes are produced with the most modern metallurgy process (MIM), which ensures quality and technology requirements gathered in a single piece.
- Top notch that allows better control when positioning of the tube;
- Permanent engraving U (Upper) and L (Lower) indicating the correct position of each tube;
- Tapered wire entry that facilitates archwire insertion;
- Tweezer lodgement that facilitates tube positioning;
- Totally spherical hook that provides more comfort to the patient and excellent accommodation of the elastics;
- Anatomical base with mesial-distal and occlusal-gingival curvatures, buccal groove and smooth edges that provide better fit;
- Can be used for 1st and 2nd molars;
- Retaining pins at the base to ensure even greater adhesion efficiency.
We also develop the Advanced Series Tubes with the Edgewise / Ricketts 0.022” prescription
The Simple Edgewise / Ricketts 0.022” Bonding Tubes are also made of monobloc 17-4 PH stainless steel using the Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process.
The great advantage of these tubes is that, due to the prescriptions of Torque 0 ° and Distal Off Set 0 °, a single tube model can be used in the upper and lower positions and in the 1st and 2nd molars.
Download Tubes Catalog here.