EVOLUTION AND BEAUTY THAT KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES!
Iceram ceramic brackets boast higher translucency
and offer patients increased comfort in addition to a much-desired "invisibility" without affecting the expected clinical performance
Manufactured from greater-than 99% pure polycrystalline aluminum oxide, Iceram brackets are the result of state-of-the-art sintering technology, which imparts to its forms increased precision and comfort
Especially designed to provide efficiency and performance to the orthodontist
, its concave compound contour base enables a perfect fit to dental anatomy. The ceramic base’s design, equivalent to the traditional metal mesh, provides superior mechanical retention.
• Outstanding translucency and invisibility;
• Maximum comfort due to its reduced size and rounded contours;
• A more anatomical base, which provides improved fit and retention;
• Superior finishing with a highly smooth surface;
• Totally impervious to stains;
• Highly-resistant Tie-wings and hooks;
• Straightforward placement of elastics and ligatures;
• Hyper-polished slot reduces friction;
• Accurate angling and torqueing;
• The brackets are pigmentation-resistant although the patient should also be informed to avoid certain habits such as smoking and drinking dyed beverages in order to provide a sense of invisibility throughout the treatment.
Download the gluing manual here.