Superior aesthetics and mechanics in a single bracket!
Iceram SLB brackets are manufactured from the purest polycrystalline aluminum oxide in a concentration greater than 99%, resulting from cutting-edge sintering technology - enabling more accurate and comfortable forms. Iceram SLB features greater translucency, providing much desired invisibility, but with all the mechanical efficiency of a self-ligating bracket.
Its interactive clip goes through a rhodium coating process that imparts a whitish hue, similar to natural teeth color, ensuring the aesthetics required from a ceramic bracket.
• Outstanding aesthetics
• Do not stain and do not require the use of elastic ligatures
• Maintenance with longer intermissions.
• Combined aesthetics with remarkable mechanical results
• Facilitated oral hygiene
• Less pain and more comfort
• The brackets are pigmentation-resistant although the patient should also be informed to avoid certain habits such as smoking and drinking dyed beverages in order to provide a sense of invisibility throughout the treatment.
You in control of each treatment phase!
• Alignment and leveling
Round and square wires slide freely and smoothly, smoothly triggering the process of moving teeth while seeking bracket alignment and leveling.
• Case finishing
In this active phase, rectangular arch-wires enable the finishing of cases, the uprighting of roots, with lesser risk of root resorption and improved torque and rotational control.
Download the gluing manual here.