Advanced Series tubes are produced using the most modern metallurgy process (MIM), which allows all quality and technology requirements to be gathered in a single piece.
- Top notch that allows better control in the positioning of the tube;
- Permanent recording U (Upper) and L (Lower) indicating the correct position of each tube;
- Tapered wire entry that facilitates the insertion of the arches;
- Clamp housing that facilitates tube positioning;
- Fully spherical hook that provides better comfort for the patient and excellent accommodation of the elastics;
- Anatomical base with mesial-distal and occlusal-gingival curvatures, buccal groove and soft edges that provide better adaptation;
- Can be used for 1st and 2nd molars;
- Retaining pins that at the base guarantee even greater adhesion efficiency.
We also developed the Advanced Series Tubes with the prescription Edgewise / Ricketts 0.022 ” The Simple Edgewise / Ricketts 0.022 ”Bonding Tubes are also made of stainless steel 17-4 PH monobloc through the Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process.
The great advantage of these tubes is that, due to the prescriptions of Torque 0 ° and Distal Off Set 0 °, a single tube model can be used in the upper and lower positions and in the 1st and 2nd molars.
Download the gluing manual here.