Orthometric’s Passive Self-ligating Bracket!
Passive brackets are characterized by having a closing mechanism that does not come into contact with the wiring, whether round or rectangular, when they are passive within the gutter (entrance angle = 0º). In this condition, the brackets present very low friction, excellent for sliding mechanics. Furthermore, the opening and closing mechanism of the Ultra-P passive brackets is easy to manipulate, the use of an explorer will suffice. Its provide a more precise wiring fit inside the gutter, making it possible to increase the gap between consultations and to make the alignment and leveling phases more efficient, especially when used with thermoactivated wires. In case of better torque reading or when required friction, the Ultra-P design allows the use of elastic ligatures, allowing precise adjustments, especially in the finishing phase of orthodontic treatment.
• It possesses an easily-manipulated opening and closing mechanism (using an explorer suffices), with greater resistance to fatigue and mechanical deformations during the treatment;
• Its design allows elastic ligatures use, providing precise adjustments mainly in the finishing phase of the orthodontic treatment;
• Its anatomical base is produced in a mesh with 80-microns-spacing, guaranteeing excellent retention;
• Rounded cornered, providing great comfort for patients;
• Sold in a 1 Case Kit + 1 Self-ligating Arcs Sequence containing 6 pairs of distinct arc-models which can be used in the 4 phases of treatment.
Download the gluing manual here.